View Single Post
      04-17-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
revo 3vom
It's move over
United_States
Rep
Drives: Deep Green Metallic 335xi

Certified Pre-owned warranty only covers one time

Bought a 2009 CPO 135i at the end of march with 31,000 miles on it. Day i got it home i noticed chunks of rubber missing from the middle of the passenger front tire. looked like it was dry rotting as well. Called bmw and they reluctantly took care of it... The next week i called to make an appointment to fix what i found to be a recalled taillight issue... they told me there was no recall. I told them then that one of either my warranty or my maintainence package should cover this issue then... they again reluctantly fixed the issue... the very next week which was last week i left where i was at in a spirited manor... made it a mile and a half down the road and the clutch burned out. got it towed to bmw. The next morning i received a call asking if i changed the brake fluid out of it. No? i replied. "well we need to investigate further" later that day service manager called and told me i don't know how to drive the car( i have been driving manual trans for 11 years) that the brake fluid was put in becuase when new they took it to the bmw performance track in atlanta georgia with less than a 1000 miles on it. ahahaha the guy telling me this says he knows a lot about the history of this car. when i bought the car the salesman told me that one of the guys that worked at the dealer's son owned the car and traded it in to get the 1m. so now im thinking the service manager's son is the one who owned it and they let it pass certification with no problem. They told me they would not fix it... after a trip to the dealer and numerous calls back and forth with bmw north america... they have now decided to do a one time good faith repair on the clutch as long as i pay 250$ and sign off on the remainder of my 6/100 warranty for the clutch. Has anyone had any issue like this? because to me it sounds like a fallacy. Thanks BMW for being the ultimate pain in the rear. Supposedly it will be done today. Once the car is back in my possession i will post the dealership you never bring your car to or buy one from in the future.
Appreciate 0