View Single Post
      04-27-2024, 07:49 PM   #15
Gabyracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 e82 135

DWN-N-OUT honestly, I dont notice it. Its more of something that I know its there. Sure if you start touching you will feel that its not perfect, but you wont see it from the drivers angle and it wont impact functionality. I did a track day last month and I really have no complaints, If anything I have the opposite.
It doesn’t affect the position of the paddle much and does not make you hit things while you use them.

I understand Paddoq is close to having the proper housing as they told me they are getting the casting molds ready to start making them. They didn’t provide a timeline, but it seems close now.

A bit of background so you see the difference and understand where its not fitting properly.

The first picture is the back of an M3 DCT steering wheel. The cutout for the paddles is a square.

The secod picture is the cutout of our e82 DCT paddles. More of an L shape. The problem is that the profile of the curvature seems to be a bit different and the cutout is a bit narrower, left to right, than the M3 ones. You can get them to fit but it does not sit 100% flush.

All the other pictures its the fitment on my wheel. My fingers look close to the blinker controls but they dont touch.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0