View Single Post
      07-22-2010, 11:29 AM   #477
RäDIOCLäSH
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: jb 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
"If I go to the BMW Welt and see all at the head of BMW, how can I know which of them is SCOTT?"

Normally I am at the back overseeing the event with my arms folded along with several other BMW personell from all levels.

Oh and my name is not Scott.

I was overseeing the BMW Design night which included the launch of the BMW Gran Coupe Concept (BMW 6er Gran Coupe), which was good because Volcano action in Europe prevented me from going to Beijing.

The Gran Coupe concept is on show at the BMW Welt till August 4.
It will then be seen at the Moscow Motor show followed by an appearance @ the Paris Motor Show.
The identity of Scott 26 is an amusing topic, but does not deal with the pages of questions asked.It's seems as though we have entered a long wait until December before there will be enlightenment?!?!...am I wrong?....unless you want to leak some more juicy info at this juncture?
Here's a substantive one: How long is a "limited production" run( will it be a set # of cars or a specific span of months, years??)...timing is everything.(if this question was answered definitively,then I missed it.sorry)
The term "boy racer" has been used quite extensively by your folk. Every "boy racer" I've ever crossed paths with has always tried his best to have the most aggressive sounding car that said "boy racer" can manage(even If it ends up sounding like "weed eater").If this is the ultimate production,"boy racer" car ever.....then It should sound like one.Did I say please?

2010 Jet Black 135i Sport Package
Appreciate 0