10-10-2009, 10:25 AM   #21
driftmotion
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: i3, 335i GT, e46 M3 vert SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddad View Post
saikelol - as soon as I'm done writing this PM I'm out the door to meet up with a forum member to see if we can get some good clips tonight.

Driftmotion - I have an early system were I melted the clearcoat on my carbon fiber tips while racing an M5 at insane speeds for way too long. The exhaust was cooking and so did the clearly coat in my tips. I have to have the tips replaced. Once done I can give you a deal on that unit. I remember you from iwsit forum.

Fireflyer239 - I'm in MA. but only administratively. All of the exhausts are fabricated in CA. and shipped only from there. We work with a number of the local shops we have good relationships with on the install. Synaptic3 Engineering in Candia, NH. DENTSport Garage in Norwood,MA. Enhanced Street Performance in Sterling, MA. and a number of others. I don't have anyone specific out in CT. though. Daddy's SCP/MadDad has been around since since 2003. There are a lot of mini brands that come and but we've been around for quite a long time. See driftmotion's comment. We've been serving the Subaru community for years. It's nice to see some of the boyz over here.

Hopefully next post will be with sound clips.

There are 3 exhausts left at $649.95

R.
ya let me know .... mind you i would actually prefer the metal tips!!! (might make it easier for ya) and cheaper for me
Appreciate 0