05-17-2013, 02:25 PM   #5
SAM135iAM
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11' 135i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleach18 View Post
Moving back to North Tx soon and was wondering if there was a dealership that doesn't mind mods? So far I haven't done anything to void warranty but am looking to purchase dp's and a intercooler after they release Cobb AP for 2013 ecu's.

It looks like I'll be settling down on the Allen/ McKinney area.

Thanks in advance and I hope to see some of you guys at some meets in the future.
First off, welcome to the area!

I live a little further east, past the Rockwall area. The closest BMW dealer to me is BMW Dallas, however I do not use them. I haven't heard anything negative about them. In fact, I have never even visited them! I chose Classic BMW because of all the wonderful things I have heard about them from friends who own BMW's and online reviews. I have owned my car since November and have visited Classic four times. They took the up most care of me. It was also nice to be taken seriously. I was 23 about to turn 24 when I first visited and I actually felt like I was being taken seriously as an adult. Unlike a lot of dealers I have visited where I am either treated like a spoiled child with a rich dad or just completely ignored. So I would highly recomend Classic BMW. I have no idea about how mod friendly they are. I haven't done any serious modding yet. I'm hoping that Greenkirby21 or someone else can chime in on that. I'm curios too.

By the way, I am not a spoiled child with a rich dad. I payed for my BMW, with the job I got from my college degree, which I also payed for. I am one of the fortunate ones to have a wonderful supportive family though.
Appreciate 0