07-14-2010, 12:24 AM   #16
WOPALX
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
18 months?? That's way too long. I've been told it only takes about 4 weeks to make but then again I've been told this for a long time. As far as I know, unless there is a decent amount of interest it isn't very profitable for Rick.

Awesome idea to recruit Andrew from Southern BMW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
We've got 14 confirmed so far. Maybe a vendor can look at purchasing the final 6? I'm not sure... I just want this asap.
Yep it took Ric a fair amount of time to get it sorted for the RHD e90's but in the end we got an awesome product.

You should talk to Andrew and see if he can set something up, assuming he makes a fair margin on the 14 you have confirmed then buying another 6 for stock might make sense for him given the nature of his business is modding BM's and I'm pretty sure he has sold a few RHD e90 versions since they hit the market.
Vishnu PROcede V5 | VK Motorworks FMIC | AR Design OCC | Forge DV's | Bilstein PSS9 | M3 Lower Control Arms & Caster Rods | Quaife LSD | HiTech Exhaust | BMW Performance Illuminated Door Sills | BMW Performance Gear Selector & Boot | BMW Performance E-Brake Cover
Appreciate 0