View Single Post
      08-18-2014, 12:01 AM   #6
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
Greg also occasionally wears this Leatherette cape when he's out looking for action!!!
Best part of the leatherette is how easy it is to clean blood of it as well compared to leather!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmith View Post
That's good news. Thank you. I won't give up my search.
They're definitely out there. A good chunk out there will be DCT as it seems almost only custom-ordered cars would get a manual for the most part. You may just have to expand your search and be willing to travel for a bit if you want one with leatherette. And sadly, you'll probably have to click on each and every one to see the full details. Even then though, I know when the dealer went to sell my first 135, they listed it as black leather even though it was leatherette. The dead give aways off the bat are that leatherette only came in I think black or taupe? So, if you see anything with coral red or terracotta or oyster or any of the two-tone interiors, it's not leatherette. I think you'd probably have an easier time finding one with leatherette out there though than manual. Check the forum as well as someone may be selling one.
Appreciate 0