05-25-2015, 01:42 PM   #133
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by bippie999 View Post
I took off my 135i N-54 mid-pipes and put on SuperSprint section 1 and 2 without the mid-cats. It has more low end torque than before, as well as more high end power. It is scary fast and now I have to be careful when accelerating from a stop so I don't lose control. Only problem was, without the secondary cats, the exhaust smells bad and often smokes, so my wife won't ride in it with me.

I really could not feel much of a Hp gain in my car with the N55 mids. Infact I am fairly sure under 2,500 rpms it made LESS Hp. But at the upper rev's it sure did SCREAM!! but that kind of got old for me.

All along I was looking for a poor-mans PE. I ended up spending close to $500 for nothing. And in the end... I bought a Performance Exhaust... and never regreted doing so. THE PE is sooooo good to me ears. Quiet at part throttle yet perfectly loud at WOT. And people who follow me(other 135i owners & 1M woners) always tell me how GOOD my exhaust sounds. Im glad to took the plunge. Best money spent on my car.

Dackel
Appreciate 1