///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmallstii View Post
I might actually start a new thread on the following topic.
(Stock Dyno numbers)
Im bringing my car in for service tomorrow,
1 year std service as well as long cranks. I have a friend with a dyno, but couldnt make it over to see him before my appointment.
Does anyone out there have any Dyno numbers of our cars in Stock form? If so,..Please post
  • Year of car
  • if it includes the old or new software,
  • and model of dyno?
That way when I get my car back with this new "crapware" update, i can have it dyno'd and have some sort of baseline comparison.
Plenty of data available, but no good to you as there is huge variance across cars, dyno machines, conditions, etc.

The only meaningful comparo would be

Same Car
Same Dyno
Same Conditions (or close to it)
Dyno Pre-software
Dyno Post-software

I just need to find time to go back to my shop and can log some dyno pulls both on Map 0 and Map 5 now that I have the new crappy software. I have logged several runs at the same place, so can measure the delta attributable solely to the new BMW software. Even with JB3 the lag is horrendous, hoping Terry is gonna fix it for me.
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0