View Single Post
      04-19-2012, 07:05 PM   #20
1speedbike
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4 M40i, 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
Thats the one thing I wish I had. Manual...

Ohh well. Thats what I get for wanting a color more than a transmission.

Didnt know that SGM was being canceled and I walked into a BMW dealer in late July to order. Wouldve had to wait until Thanksgiving if I had ordered new. There really was quite the back up in the early days.

So I did the same as you. Found and unsold one on the lot.

Wish I had your mod budget though. The car looks seriously good
Wow, same exact story as me! Ended up buying my car July 31 after having put in for an order early July, being promised a 2008 before the production ended, then learning "oh wait, they vacation all August and you won't get your car til late October, early November at the earliest." Would have loved a manual, too, but oh well. I'm glad I chose this car. Still, SGM would have been awesome. I knew they were gonna discontinue it too, because when they told me they had to change the order, SGM wasn't available on 09 models. Oh well. And my mod budget isn't as big as you think! I see some people on here "just got my car a month ago. Here is is with JB4, DPs, FMIC, etc etc!" My first 9 months were bone stock, and everything else has been a slow buildup over the years.

But thanks man! I really appreciate it! And I appreciate everyone's comments/love.

Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived... Mmhm.

Appreciate 0