The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoutnj89 View Post
Haha.. This is so true...

Question- what was the last car you have owned??? (If you don't mind me asking)...
well, i can't say that all the things that went wrong on the car weren't my fault

I modified it a little too much.

It was a Subaru WRX however the factory related problems were (back in 2002) leaking raw fuel on top of the engine, Idol control valve, and cruise control horrible clutches, and weak transmissions.

I belew 2 trannys (then upgraded to the STi 6speed.) melted the stock trubo (great opportunity for an upgrade) blew and engine (but that's a very long story, and wasn't my fault, that was the dealerships doings....) and blew up the rear differential.

My favorite problem that happened to the car is when the dealership decided to drop it off a hoist..... (this is where the blown engine comes in due to the timing belt shifting when the car fell)

some cars aren't meant for power.... which is why i'm going to try and run only mild boost increases on my 135 untill i feel really safe with the setup. though i don't mind clearing out the exhuast and intakes for better flow. (less work for the turbos, improve life span when not increasing boost levels)
Appreciate 0