View Single Post
      09-25-2012, 01:35 AM   #15
Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Hey man I'd pm u but you haven't posted enough yet to be able to pm. Do I think these wheels would fit ok without fender work as long as the cars not lowered. The guy I called at the **********s website thought they were to risky to run and would probably rub even with 45s on the rear. I'm not really good when it comes to wheel and tire fitment stuff that's why I'm asking. I don't plan to lower my car so that's why I'm wondering if they could work on a stock ride height without rolling fenders. Let me know. Thans man

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict View Post

thanx!

Those are the only pics I have on hand ill take some better quality pics soon

They do offer them in a bit more 1series friendly offsets 9.5 et45 rears but I wanted a more aggressive look than most go for

Thanx! my lurking days are over haha its hard to be active due to work but ill try my best to keep active

thanx I miss it from time to time but quickly forget when i hammer the throttle down on my 1er

I am running 215/35r19 on the 8.5's and 225/35r19 on the 9.5's they are federal 595's but they dont strech very well gonna get a set of falken 452's I just had to settle for the federals thats all I found locally because I wanted the wheels on for this coming weekends WekFest show in Austin and the Falkens wouldnt get here on time if I ordered them.
Appreciate 0