View Single Post
      04-21-2009, 07:55 AM   #1
kevi21
Rep
Drives:

iPhone bluetooth problem and H8 Light Recommendations

Hello all,

I picked up my 125i in January and since then I have been having constant reception issues whilst using the new iPhone in the car.

I can hear the phone conversation perfectly in the car but the speaker on the other end of the phone can barely hear me. I took the car back into the dealer and they informed me that this problem is occuring throughout Australia and not just with my car. They told me that BMW Australia is working on a solution but do not have a exact 'finish date'.

Just want to get everyone's thought on this and if everyone out there using the iPhone is experiencing the same problem.

In addition, I'm also thinking about changing the H8 lightbulb for the car, any recommendations as to which brand to go for?

There's been a lot of talk about GP Thunder bulbs but I am also considering EFX but was wondering if the additional cost is worth it.

Is it also necessary to change the H3 lightbulb as well?

Thanks for your help guys!