View Single Post
      09-10-2014, 12:54 AM   #12
Nixolas
Private
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: F33 435i

Ah! Thanks for all of your guy's reply. Half of you like the 313's and half of you like the 261's! I'm still torn, but I'm leaning towards the 313's just because they look more modern and sharp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
I like my cars fairly stock looking. I really like those 261M in ferric grey!
Yeah I want to keep the car looking stock, but aren't the 313's considered stock as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
Of course I'm biased, but I looooove the 313s and really set the car apart. Probably half the reason I got my car was for those wheels. You can also probably get them shipped from a forum sponsor as the wheels will cost about $1600 and not sure what shipping would be.
Shipping is usually $750-$1000 to Dubai ($250 per wheel). That sounds amazing, and I guess I'll have to find these forum sponsors? Are they listed on the main page? Thanks for the info! The reason why I was just going to go with the Stealership was because it was virtually hassle-free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobeballer96 View Post
Then Again Your in Dubai. haha im sure this is pocket change for you lol. JK
Haha, well afte rbills and random expenses, I'll have money leftover for a nice set of rims, so I was pretty much going to throw away this months salary all on one go. It's just hard to get ahold of cheap quality things in Dubai since everything is important and marked up because of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trptguy View Post
I would get aftermarket for those prices

Ccw's , or the like
Hey! Thanks, what would be the reason to go aftermarket? Better performance / lighter weight / better quality? I'd like to stay stock but I could sway my decision.

Last edited by Nixolas; 09-10-2014 at 01:03 AM..
Appreciate 0