02-08-2011, 01:00 AM   #251
theboogieman1
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisdave View Post
I flashed my car (with a beta from the 2/2 update) this past Friday and drove it pretty heavily over the weekend. While I'm very happy with the performance of the car, I noticed two things that keep me from being 100% satisfied and I'd like to see if anyone else has experienced them:

- Actual and Requested TPS, despite very light and steady depression (perhaps around values of 30%) read, for short bursts at 81 (WOT, as far as I know).

- At lower RPMs, acceleration at WOT or near WOT would cause the car to vibrate/lightly shudder, most noticeable in 5th/6th gear around speeds of 50/60 MPH respectively. It was quite faint, but I could definitely feel it in my butt.

Has anyone else noticed either or both of these behaviors? Please state if you have a beta flash or not.

I have not felt that on this tune but did on the GIAC stage 1. It's very slight and almost feels like misfires but not bad enough. I will have to run my car a little more to see if this happens with the Cobb. With the GIAC It happened to me in 4th and up when WOT. I was talking to some people and they thought it could be a sign of the HPFP having issues or injectors going bad. I'm just about due for a service so I'm going to have them look into that as an option and see whats up. I have also been having some times where it takes the car a little more than normal to start. I'll update if I find anything on my end.