BlackjackMulligan
Most interesting Roadster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustler View Post
Does anybody have a recommendation on a quality tint installer in the Boston area? I brought my old subaru to Tint King in Billerica and was very pleased with the work, but I'm always willling to shop around. Anybody have any experience with Solar Solutions in Bedford, MA?

Also, if you have tint let me know what you chose (brand, product) and whether you're pleased with it.
Unfortunately, I wasn't completely satisfied with Solar Solutions. They did a pretty good job overall but I wasn't happy with how the dot "matrix" around the rear window of my Mercedes-Benz came out looking. I picked up the car after they were closed, and when I called back to ask about it (it looks a bit splotchy around the edge because the tint doesn't stick well to the ceramic dots), they told me that they all do that, and to basically pound sand. I felt that if they knew this would be a problem they should've let me know prior or during the installation. It was almost like they hoped I wouldn't notice. They told me that they could redo the rear window "only if it was scratched or bubbling". I can say that most people probably wouldn't notice unless they looked for it, but I can see it and it bothers me. YMMV

Oh well. Other than that it came out nicely.

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0