View Single Post
      12-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #25
JTBMW1
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 128i

I have experienced and seen this quite often. One time comes to mind in my WRX, a large black lifted Ford with super huge tires wanted to take me. The guy obviously had a ton of money invested in his rig. I took him at the first light, was not even close. he was very aggravated so at the next light I took off slow he mashed it burning rubber, squealing tires, etc.- probably burned half the tread off his tires, I just watched him take off and laughed. I typically stay form these large trucks- they drive crazy, tail gate and think they are king of the road. I just mind my business and get out of their way. Some of these trucks are pretty fast off the line and will eat a lot of cars- some have close to 1000 HP. The best way to surprise them is on the highway- when they are going 100 or 110, they don't have much more due to wind drag, super huge tires, etc. It's so nice to open it up and pull past them with ease as they have it floored and just don't understand why they can't go any faster!
Appreciate 0