View Single Post
      06-22-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
dcurtisM3
Test Pilot
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E91 328iT MT RWD

Genuine BMW Performance Seats (made by Recaro) -- 56K BEWARE!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
These are the real deal, genuine article, guys.

Genuine BMW "Performance" Sport Recaro seats as offered in the European BMW Performance Parts catalog, starting in 2008. These seats were never brought to the US, and as such are very hard to come by. They are made by Recaro, for BMW to their spec and are easily identified as authentic by the presence of the side airbags, matching BMW alcantara suede, and "BMW Performance" stitched in the headrests. The seats are manual (non-power), are lighter than the standard sport or M seats, and have seat heaters installed. They recline, and are designed to be used in 2-door cars which require the seats be reclined for access to the back seat (though they could be mounted in a 4 door). These would look incredible on an E92 M3 or 335i, and would completely set your BMW apart.

The custom white/black Schroth harnesses shown are included with the seats. These are specifically made for the 1 series coupe. They were configured by HMS Motorsport, who are the experts in Schroth and all other safety gear.

I have these listed on Flea-bay right now. The reserve on these is very low compared to any other sets I've ever seen for sale. PM, and I can share the low reserve price with you. Auction can be found here:

http://item.ebay.com/260623696284

Ok, on to the the best part.... the pics:

I'm sure there will be lots of questions on these. So feel free to PM me and I'll answer your questions as soon as possible, and as detailed as possible.

Thanks!

Appreciate 0