United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

FS: 128i Winter Wheels & Tires 17x7.5

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Here's the deal. I bought these for my 135i and the rears don't clear the calipers. I goofed up by selecting a 128i w/sport package as my vehicle type from the Tire Rack configurator. These are plug and play for the 128i. I have these packaged up ready to go back to TireRack where I'll pay $60 to dismount the tires, about $100 to return them plus any addtional fee to remount the tires on a different wheel. So I'll take $1050 If someone local to MA. wants a good deal. For that $1050 I will install these for you at no charge. I have a proper jack and BMW lift point adapter for a clean install, as well as a proper torque wrench that will go 85lbs+.

The wheels are the new Sport Edition CD 17x7.5 with Dunlop Winter Sport 3D 205/50 V rated. Factory TPMS sensors are also installed in this package. I thought the wheel looked very much like an OEM BMW wheel. I also have BMW center caps as well. If anyone is interested PM right away because these will be shipping back end of this week otherwise. I paid $1278 to my door. If anyone local was looking to score a set of winter wheels tires I'll install these for you for $1050