View Single Post
      01-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #3
Achtung, Achtung !
Registered
Rep
Drives:

New Car, Happy Man !!

At the high risk of boring all of you to tears (your'e all probably sick of hearing of yet another transformed life !!), on 29 December I went and picked up my new 135i. Owning a BMW has been a dream of mine since I was a little kid. So it was an overwhelming experience for me. Paying in cash made it even more overwhelming, in a bad way!!

If anyone's interested (besides myself) it's a:
-Titanium Silver 135i Coupe produced late 11/08
-6 speed manual trans [couldn't find a single stick in the country that had the options we wanted, had to order & wait a very long 8 wk]
-Navigation/iDrive system
-Premium package w/ Taupe Boston Leather seats, Aluminum trim that I was told was made of carbon fiber by dealer [?]
-SPORTS PACKAGE: This was the best surprise ever ! In add'n to the excellent strg wheel, ours came with an M-logo shifter, to me the heart of the whole cockpit!
-18 " 5-spoke alloy wheels.
-Premium Audio System Can anyone reading this help delineate what exactly you get for all this money? It sds gr8, tho.
-Finally, a Christmas gift from my GF, a set of Dunlop SP Wintersport 3d 225/40 R 18 snow tires ! I had snow tires could actually perform this well and look this cool with a low profile !

Just ran out of the 1st, dealer-supplied tank of gas. To me, when you're burning that tank - THAT's a new car !!

Appreciate 0