Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BSM 130i 6MT

Garage List
2006 BMW 130i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJA003 View Post
Yeah hasn't changed still aloud it see link i just couldn't afford one at the time

Still aloud a 125i, 130i and R32 been thinking about upgrading soon too either 130i or R32 hmmm.
I say this way too often but I've been there and I'd never go back. I too went from the 120i to the MkV R32 and if it is the sound you want and nothing else, go nuts but trust me when I say that the car will feel numb and somewhat lacking in almost every department. You can dress up a Golf with all the visual and mechanical hardware but at the end of the day it's still a Golf. May sound harsh but it's the truth coming from a former owner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcharles1 View Post
Guys a cruise is a must - it'll be cool to meet you guys and to talk.

But, as I work during the week, weekends are best for me. Any one interested?
Thursday might be good Ken I'll give you a buzz tomorrow if I'm free. I'll be down at Phillip Island this weekend so I can't do this week sorry Charles. Possibly next week too as my brother and his friends may be coming down for some VW meet or something.. Defs up for meeting up eventually though!
18" 193M | Michelin PS RFT (225/40 F, 255/35 R)| BMWP Intake | BMWP Gloss Black Grille | LCI Blackline LED Tail Lights | LED Licence Plate Lights | CF Wrapped Trim | BMS Clutch Stop | Resonator Delete + Flapper Mod
Appreciate 0