View Single Post
      11-21-2013, 11:32 PM   #1
crvz
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 M2C, '21 F150 Tremor

what to do with dealership credit

hey folks,

I've mentioned this in a different thread, but I decided to get more input. I've got about $800 credit at my dealership due to some issues they're trying to correct. So if you know it's got to be an OEM accessory, what would you go for? It's a 2013 135i m-sport. I was thinking of using it towards the PPKv1. I had been considering getting a jb4 or cobb, but I'm not that serious about aftermarket mods and I think the ppkv1 would satisfy that itch (especially since I can get that for free, in lieu of spending money on one of the aftermarket versions; I get that the OEM unit is much more limited, but I'm not convinced I would really utilize the difference).

Another option would be the ppkv2, but I would have to shell out the difference (and I dunno if that's $1000 well spent for just a better fan and an auxiliary radiator).

I do not want a louder exhaust, as I park below my toddler children at the house, and waking them up early on my way to work would not end well for me. So performance exhaust has mostly been ruled out.

I've also considered a few cosmetic alterations, but nothing really appeals to me (except maybe having them paint my wheels black). The car is le mans blue.

What else am I neglecting? What would be a great OEM add on in this general price range?
Appreciate 0