03-03-2008, 05:20 AM   #57
imported_Dodgy
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: SG 135i 6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP 135i View Post
I did SGM with Black leather as well. I think that you can't go wrong with this combo. You can second guess your decision over and over but in the end the black interior is classic. I waffled between black and terra interior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatoGrande View Post
I did SGM with the Terra interior. I agree though, you can second guess yourself forever. You won't be disappointed with your choice. I think the Terra will look great, black will look great too. According to my SA I should have my car just after the 14th when it ships from the N. Carolina Facility where it has been now for 2 weeks at least. I figure no more than 5 days transport maybe.:thumbup:
Same as TP, I changed my mind between black and terra 3 times. Thought the terra would offer a classy difference, but in the end decided to be safe with the black. One thing that clinched it for me was the difficulty getting a trim that I thought suited the terra. Aluminium didn't quite work, the black gloss too shiny, and walnut too many shades of brown.

GatoGrande. Would love to see pictures when you get it, and congrats on having the balls to trust your instincts and go with the terra. I just didn't have the guts.