United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 series

For Sale: 135/335 BMW OEM Manual Transmission Fluid MTF-LT-3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 95.00

Item Interest
I just bought a 5-Liter BMW OEM MTF-LT-3 transmission fluid for manual transmission 335i and 135i. My car is a 2009 335i coupe 6MT.

I am selling 2.6-Liter.

The car only takes just about 2 liter and I only used up 2.4 Liter. There is still 2.6 liters left, more than enough for you. I used a few ounces to flush out.

I paid $179.71 + Tax = $195.43 for it. I would like to split it even steven with you.

$95 cash, firm, local pick up in socal only. We can meet to pick up.

I highly recommend using ONLY BMW MTF-LT3 fluid. I have read too many people using redline, royal purple, only to find out their shifting is back to sluggishness. After my oil change, the shifting was a bit smoother.

The oil that came out was factory oil and it was grey and ugly. The new oil in the bottle is light tangerine orange. My transmission was stamped with a green LT-3 tag to use only LT-3 fluid.

Don't low ball me. These oils are expensive and they don't sell them by the liter at all. Not many dealerships carry them either and I don't want to buy from a large drum from the dealership because who knows what they give you when you bring your own container. The bottle speaks for itself.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0