United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90-LCI & 2008 E82

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
2011 BMW 328i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwbreed View Post
Ya sense ur goin Matte white. I have alpine white and love it. I see your at barks dale. I don't know if your job is with the b52sor not but I was stationed in Minot with them. Came down to barks dale for lots of FTDs. It's not the best place but I would have definately chosen it as apposed to Minot winters. Plus it was the only other place I could gon when we were shreadded. I was really lucky to get Spain. This will be my last assignment and I'm done though. High five AF bro.
I don't mind Barksdale at all. This place is a slice of heaven opposed to my last base (AVIANO). Be thankful your not at FE Warren, just returned from that place for a TDY...wow, I better not get started.

Anyhow, my other BMW is an Alpine White 3 Series and I love it. We got a pretty amazing deal on the 1 series so I settled for the Jet black. Needless to say, I made it work. The paint on the car is so bad from years of sitting on a dealer lot and riddled with tiny chips from freeway driving in the south that a new paint job is required. I found out about plastidip and the cost, hooked me right in. Gonna try matte with for my first dip and possibly matte red next year. Thats whats so great about it, change your car color every year for around 200 bucks.

Thanks for your service too brother.

Betty White - 2011 E90LCI 328i - SOLD
Black Betty - 2008 E82 135i

Appreciate 0