10-30-2015, 12:36 PM   #7
martymil
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: Garage is to big to list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR RIZK View Post
why the no finance part out of curiosity?

There was a VO at trivett in Alexandria with 25k on it. Not sure if it has sold though as doesn't seem to be listed anymore
The problem with finance cars is its a big hassle to get them paid out, waiting for the funds to clear and getting the encumbrance cleared

If I'm buying the car with a bank cheque or cash I really don't want to get dicked around waiting for the car unless they want to sweeten the deal

There are a few cars for sale atm that have high km and want big dollars

Good luck selling them lol

It's a buyers market out there and lots of 1m's for sale if they want their cars to sell thy have to do something to sweeten the deals otherwise they'll sit there

Car sales values these cars at 60 to 70k so it's hard to pay when you know you are going to loose as soon as you buy the car at what they are asking which is 75k plus

Also with the m2 around the corner which will devalue these cars even more, and it will only suit buyers like me who specifically want these cars

I'm entertaining the idea of a black one as there are a few good examples for sale but cleaning these cars is a biatch

There is a nice 8 k one for sale but the price is up there too

There is a nice 10 k one in vic but it's going to need a blue slip for Nsw but the price is right

But being black is what's putting me off

My heart is set on a VO and the sec choice is white

Last edited by martymil; 10-30-2015 at 01:59 PM..
Appreciate 0