View Single Post
      11-21-2012, 02:35 PM   #66
631twentyeighteye
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i

I'm a youngster here at only 18, and i DD my 128i. I see no reason for me to own a 135i other then pure pleasure of knowing i have car faster then most on the road next to me. The downside to the 135i for me was that i needed a car that is as reliable as possible, the NA 3.0 n52 is exactly this, the n54/n55 have their handful of problems, and while aren't life threatening or too major, or even common, i just can't deal with having the car in the shop at all really. Gas mileage was also a big facter as well as initial cost to purchase it, a 135i wouldve been 10k more for me.

so far in the 4 months ive owned my 128 i put on 7k of fun filled miles. Though if i may recommend packages, get the m-sport if possible, the stock suspension is just too soft, i swapped mine out yesterday and drove it for the first time today and the m-sport is perfect for someone who wants a sporty car and feel while also need highway comfort. Get the xenon upgrade, because the stock halogens were crap and i was forced to go to depo's. While depo's are pretty good, nothing is better then OEM BMW parts.
Appreciate 0