01-31-2013, 09:02 PM   #52
SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan
Rep
Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnmEvo9 View Post
I used race fuel of course as I am a set it and forget it type of guy. It is what it is and I ran a lot slower with JB4. Like I said, I made a lot more power in my car with Cobb. No point arguing there buddy.

As for comparing slips, its the same car, same track, similar weather and DA, and its an automatic. Can't get any more consistent than that. I am not even counting the ET, I am going just by trap speed differences alone as that tells a pretty good story of how much power its making.

JB4 makes a lot more power than Cobb, yet I've been able to walk away from every single one that wanted to play lol. In fact, the only person in this thread that even comes close to my times is trickcruiser who is using FBO, race gas, meth and surely something other than runflats who went 1 tenth quicker and trapped the same as me. JB4 makes oh so much more power bro, dynos don't lie man!

Not arguing, I understand your car runs faster with Cobb than it did with Jb4. But for the majority, cobb makes less power top end compared to JB4. The only way Cobb can match or come close to JB4's top end power is with a Protune. This is the case for majority of the n54's out there.

Your time slips dont have relevance to my comment... I mentioned power up top and your posting time slips. Your slips dont show power...
Appreciate 0