View Single Post
      04-27-2011, 01:04 PM   #13
snowfro
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1991 318i

OK so I am a little worried about agressive bikers... They make me nervous on normal driving situations. I love motorcycles but they always seem to sneak up on me! And I'm looking at my mirrors all the time too.

I do love to drive, and enjoy extended trips. If there are places to stop along the way I'm OK with it, I also like that I could always head back to the Autobahn if I get tired of the little roads.

I would probably stop to check out some sightseeing that was on the way, as in on the side of the road. At this point I think I am more interested in putting some KM on the car before the ring than sightseeing, and I can always come back and do that with a rental car.

I love beer! But yes due to the rarity of the opportunity that I will have to drive my car in Germany I will have to take it easy to ensure I'll be ready and fit for the experience the next day.

So the black forest route, are we talking about bumper to bumper, stop and go traffic or just some slow moving?

As far as meeting people on the ring, that would be great to run into a few fellow members (not just 1m) also to some 1ms. If any of you live along the route that I end up taking let me know!

THANKS GUYS.
2004 x3 manual
2011 1m
Appreciate 0