View Single Post
      07-12-2011, 10:10 AM   #10
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1speedbike View Post
Since you're speaking from experience, I'll trust you on this! And that sounds awesome, I'd love to take a drive sometime soon. I don't really care about the adjust-ability of it since I really will set it and forget it.. but I don't want to look too slammed, and don't want to look too raked, but want the maximum performance that would still make sense for a street set up.

What do you think of eibach pro kit springs vs H&R OE Sport and Sport springs? The H&R super sports are just way too low, and H&R's in general look pretty raked, but they seem to be a little more capable than eibachs to me for some reason. If you don't know, it's all good though, anyone can chime in about that..

With our Koni or AST kits, you can spec your own spring rates. We usually suggest 336f/700r for mainly street driven cars. It still gives you the compliant ride but with increased performance. We have sold many kits with this set up and no complaints.

Coilovers will allow you to adjust your ride height as well as corner balance your car for better performance. Koni yellows ride great on the street and perform well. We will be releasing info on a Swift OE spring set up in the next couple weeks if you decide you don't want to go the coilover route.

-Tyler
Appreciate 0