View Single Post
      06-20-2012, 02:53 PM   #31
Tweeked SRT4
Resident SRT4 Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 Dodge SRT4

I'm having this issue also. My car currently has 14,800 miles on it and they started to squeal consistant since 9,000 miles. I brought the car in for service and they told me that's normal during the cold winter days. It would go away once it warmed up and yet it has not gone away. They also had told me to try and press the brake pedal firmly and hard (while now one is behind me) and that helped for like 100 miles and just came back. I'm almost fed up with the car. I have a 33 year old car with the original rotors and 10 year old pads and never squeal anything like this car. My $24K SRT4 never had brake squealing. This car sounds so horrible when I pull up to red lights and makes the car sound cheap imo.

Is there anyone that you can report this to and complain if the dealer won't correct this on the car? I mean I'm leasing this car and it's been such a headache to own. I want to literally go and trade the car back in and get a Honda Civic.
2013 Subaru STI Sedan in WR Blue
Appreciate 0