View Single Post
      03-13-2014, 02:01 PM   #1
Pothole
Second Lieutenant
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: E88 125i, RR sport 3.0tdv6

Pothole's E88 125i (Bilstein sportline and new wheels p2.)

So finally I'll a topic on my car. About one year ago I went to Germany to start looking for a car. I was driving an e90 320i at the time and the fact I was not driving a convertible (anymore) was driving me crazy. I was looking into e93's because I knew it had to be a 4 seater. So whilst I was checking out a bronze e93 325d I saw something in the back of the showroom. I was immediately in love..

I was allready aware about the fact the 125i was able to be tuned to 330i power levels so I was sold. So I bought the car, brought it back to Holland a week later.

The first thing I did was golf tee, install performance kidneys and get it up to its full potential.

So after that I enjoyed the engine a while. In between I installed the cyba scoops. But in the end I knew stuff needed to be done so in the last couple of weeks I ordered a performance exhaust and some coilovers. The exhaust got installed first and this is how she sounds now:

Installation of the coilovers soon followed and this is how she stands now:

These are all mobile phone pics and better ones will soon follow. The full install has been done by a dear friend of mine who deserves the utmost respect!

Now for the modlist:

- Performance kidneys
- Tunex tune
- Cyba scoops
- Performance exhaust with golf tee
- FK AK street ultra cheap budget coilovers (FTW)

My first mod in the future will be wheels.

Hope you like it! And don't flame me too much for the cheap coilovers..
BMW E88 125i - Tunex Tuned@ 228whp - Cyba Scoops - Performance Kidneys - Performance Exhaust - Performance Intake - BMW Strutbar - 3d Design Carbon Diffuser - Blacklines - Golf Tee - FK Coilovers - Klutch SL14

Last edited by Pothole; 02-07-2016 at 07:38 AM..
Appreciate 1