11-28-2012, 10:12 AM   #39
TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management
Major
TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management's Avatar
Rep
Drives: 2012 Abarth 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamJay View Post
To whom that first invented the stepped intercooler (whoever you may be - as per debate(s)),

Personally I couldn't care who invented it first just so long as the one I have works and is durable which I have no doubt any of them are anything but. I understand that it must be frustrating seeing rewards being reaped by other manufacturers on the sales of similar products that you first visualised but perhaps: 1) You should have patented the idea if at all possible & 2) Isn't imitation the finest form of flattery? Now, it's down to you to run with the competitors and get COMPETETIVE at shifting your product and be the best!
Thanks, for the understanding, FYI we do hold a provisional US patent on the concept. however, the cost of pursuing a patent far exceeds in time, $ and effort any possible return from a lawsuit especially from the multiple foreign companies that have copied the concept. In regards to an intercooler choice the Helix has more than proven itself as the best in regards to AIT drop and has also been tested to over 650hp so it's the only intercooler you would ever need.

Last edited by TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management; 11-28-2012 at 10:25 AM..
Appreciate 0