View Single Post
      11-19-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Lightbulb Am I crazy to trade my E82 135i with high miles E9x M3?

Guys, I just got my car two months ago but I don't know why I feel I need more power. I know that my car which is '11 N55 E82 135i provides enough power actually but I just feel it isn't enough. So, here's the story, I plan to trade it or sell it to get 08-09 E92 M3 with high miles. I'm sure I can afford the maintenance etc but the problem is am I crazy enough to trade in my 11,7xx miles with 40K+ miles? It's that really worth it.

By the way, I got the DCT on my car and looking for another DCT for the E92 M3. I really need your advice here since I don't really have enough time to enjoy my 135i since its just two months old. Please correct me if what I'm thinking is wrong. I tried to make up my mind but it seems I can't get clearer vision. I do have a plan to do some mods on my 135i and I tried to convince myself to enjoy it and do some mods rather than go with high miles E92 M3.

Any of you experience this kind of feeling? Appreciate any comment and opinion guys. I know it's kind of silly topic but here I am in that silly situation. Thanks guys!
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0