Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 FiST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundzero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad135 View Post
The service rep did apologize for all the greasy handprints throughout the black interior. Even with my bright yellow microfiber cloth on the passenger seat, they failed to clean up after themselves. Apparently the interior cleaning missed the spots or created them.

AND they must have used sand paper to wash my car. The finish is embarrassing! It looks terrible.
One thing I have learned over the years is to never let a dealer wash a car. I always make it a point to get it in writing that my car will not be washed. I'm not going to spend a weekend polishing the car because some kid at the dealer doesn't know how to wash a car. I also take pictures of the car before bringing it in so I have proof if the dealer scratches the car or wheels.

The sad part is crappy service stretches across the board. I've had bad experiences with Audi, Volvo, and VW.
I specifically asked for the car not to be washed. I even pointed out that I had just washed it an hour prior to delivering it to them for repairs. I was embarrassed to drop it off dirty. And the brakes do make the car dirty often and quickly.

The ironic thing is that I'm so conscious and concerned that I give them a clean car, because I have pride in ownership...and I didn't receive that in return.

They failed on so many levels.

I've been a fan since before I had my license. I even have the letters where I wrote executives back in the 80's. And I've had a framed high quality poster of a BMW 850i hanging on my wall since it was given to me by the marketing department in the early 90's.

I'll be sharing my experiences and story with the executives and their marketing folks very soon. Any additional contact info I should know?

Thanks for letting me vent. I appreciate the support and insight.
Appreciate 0