04-26-2013, 02:12 PM   #41
1Pirate
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie1 View Post
Hey pirate, was wondering how many times you have adjusted your yellows Im torn between the Yellows and FSD I just don't want to regret going with the FSDs
I never have adjusted the rears after I initially set them at 2/3 of a turn from full soft. That setting was spot on. The fronts I adjusted about 4 times until I dialed them in like I want them. All my adjustments in front were fairly small resulting in subtle changes. If I remember correctly I ended up about 1 1/4 turn from full soft in front after starting at approximately 1 full turn.

If it were me I would definitely go with the Sports over the FSDs. The ability to adjust the damping to fit your driving style and the ride you want is worth the effort in having to initially adjust the dampers to me. Plus you can dial up the damping even more if you want to track or autocross your car.