03-04-2011, 12:34 AM   #88
1013mm
aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
Since the car was turning 2 I decided it was time to overhaul it's looks again but swapping the wheel setup....

Here was the very last photo I had of my last setup and I do thank VMR for everything they did for me! This is not the last they'll hear from me.

I decided it was time to set up my JDM game by getting the most JDM lugs that I could think of to do a lug conversion. I had a hard time choosing between blue, gold, chrome, silver, or black lugs, but I wanted to stand out. I didn't even consider these Project Kic Neo Chro lugs since I thought they were too showy. I slowly realized that JDM is all about showy so I made a last minute decision to get thes JDM lugs and I don't regret it! The closed ended studs are around 80-90mm custom from the good people at Rotiform since I wanted chrome colored lugs to match my car and everyone else was either black or open or both. I'm just really picky and detailed oriented.

My new set of full polished CCWs really help set the lugs off and the conversion really helps make the lugs stand out!

At this point the car was...
- On the lowest ST Coilover setting.
- All fenders rolled and pulled
- On natural camber

There was a very heated debate about "hellaflush" due to my recent wheel threads...

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=476885