View Single Post
      10-10-2009, 11:03 PM   #3
135forthewin
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: sideways

Sorry "David9962000," I'm not picking up on your point. Your TPMS sensors will easily transfer to the new tires, OP.

I've actually done the same thing myself. I knew I would go through more than one set of tires during my lease, so I put my Dunlop Direzza Star Specs on early and left my stock runflats in my attic. It'll save you a decent amount of money.

It's important to look what the lease return tire-tread depth minimum is, I don't remember it off hand. Give yourself about 1000 miles worth of tread left on the stock RFTs, then swap on the new set of tires of your choice onto the car. "Bbadillo," please don't take this in an insulting manner, but the TPMS mentioned above are tire pressure monitoring sensors. Make sure you take your car to a play that knows how to deal with these sensors when you get your new tires on.

Good luck!
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0