aiming for 450.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: Totaled :-(

Garage List
2009 135i  [10.00]
Completed and excellent!!!!!!!

Well,

She's finally home . Before I start off, Whoever is in the Graf/Vilseck area i would definetly recommend you to go to J.B. Lell BMW ( http://www.lell-bmw.de/ ) in Kummersbruck (Amberg). Unlike EULER Kaiserslautern, Lell BMW treated me like a true customer and had the car ready in the time they stated. And gave me a free rental , something EULER didn't and would have charged for.

When I went for my appointment, their customer service was top notch as the guy doing my paperwork explained to me what they were going to do and also stated to me that the way it looked, they were going to order the new pump anyways. After handing the keys I was given a 5 dr 118i (w/4 hamster pwr) but a hella cold ac that made up for it and a full tank of gas. Later in the day, I recieved a call from the dealer informing me that the pump was the main culprit since it was failing to build up sufficient pressure for startup and he also told me that it was showing some failure for normal operations.

When I picked up the car, treated with the same service as before and the maintenance person explained in detail what was done to include a service check from a bulletin about the rear light housing and leaks. Now my baby pulls like before and am very very happy.