///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by achtungE30 View Post
Is that Classic Car Club NYC by the Holland Tunnel...I though I remember going thru their vintage car list and seeing an S14 powered 2002.

I forget what membership dues were something like $7500 for vintage/classics and $15000/yr for exotics and everything.
Exactly the one. Yup, membership doesn't come cheap, you have some leeway around the publised fares though, and if anyone is interested maybe I can talk them down or ask for a custom one.

It's not quite a flat membership, basically you are buying a preset number of points, and their cars are grouped in categories, based on a number of factors such as desirability, cost to acquire/run/maintain, etc. And each category also caries different pts depending on which of the 4 seasons you are renting it (e.g. summer most expensive, winter cheapest). Lastly, it also is a function if you want it on weekends or weekdays, etc. At the end of the day, if you optimize a mathematical equation given all these variable/constraints, you can get a lot of days and cars. or you can blow it all on a couple of weekends in a LP 640! LOL
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0