Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 011100001 View Post
My apologies, I was being a smart a$*. I just look at it very simplistically, if the USDM model was a supposed to have any label/badge of tii they would have put it on the vehicle... The vehicle came with a 135i badge; it's not a M, it's not a tii, it is in fact a 135i though. I think it would be rather lame if someone placed a 1M badge in their 135i, even if they made the correct up grades to the suspension and HP to mimic a 1M. The reason I mentioned "j spec" is because during the early and mid 90's when "honda tuning" was huge, every lame that did some sort of minor modification placed a "j-spec" sticker on their car.
It's just my opinion.. I say keep it real! Besides, I'd never want to put "kiddie stickers" on my nice adult persons car... Again, just my opinion.
for sure and I respect your opinion. I just wanted to explain the rationale for the badge in general. I love the way the tii skirts look. A lot of the tii concept parts are available as upgrades for our 1's. (I haven't checked, but I am pretty sure OP has the skirts I am talking about)
Appreciate 0