View Single Post
      06-25-2013, 08:15 AM   #1
notmisfit
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i 6MT

FS: Kerscher Front Lip & Scopione Rear Diffuser (for MSport Bumper)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Kerscher Front Lip - $300 + shipping
Scopione Rear Diffuser $275 + shipping

I will not reply to lowballs.

Both of these parts were purchased brand new on 6/5/2013. On 6/14/2013 they were installed on my car by a professional body shop, the same shop removed them on 6/24/2013. Great items but I am trading the car soon.

They are both flawless, the Kerscher is even pre-drilled now and all hardware is included. I understand the Scopione requires some finesse/shaving of the tabs. That should be done now as it was mounted to my car. No cracks or flaws anywhere. The lighting in the pictures kind of sucks. Both items are deep black gloss as can be seen in the one good rear diffuser picture.

Please be very clear this is for MSPORT bumpers only. I will only ship these parts to the lower 48 states - USA. Buyer pays shipping based upon quote from UPS store. Once Paypal payment transfers to bank, I will ship. I live closer to a UPS store and I'm happy to drive them up there and get an honest quote.

Purchases are based on a first come - first pay me basis. Whomever sends cash via Paypal first receives the item. In the past individuals have said they want to buy something and never followed up. I will not hold an item without Paypal payment. Sorry.

Attached Images

Last edited by notmisfit; 06-25-2013 at 12:16 PM..
Appreciate 0