Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlevi SW View Post
Hrm, that's not right! Must have been a problem during production. We've had it happen only once before, and Vorsteiner took care of it. Contact us or your retailer and we'll make it right somehow.
John,

It was never taken care of and this was 1+years trying to get resolution....I talked on the phone/emailed(Nick and yourself) many times to hear that 'Vorsteiner' was contacted and we would hear back from them. Even sent the wheels back once because of incorrect center caps. Offsets def. were not within tolerance (why do you have to roll fenders with custom offsets??? They are supposed to specific to the 1er...trust me it was waaay off) and paint is flaking. Anyway I am in Iraq now so I have chalked it up as a lesson learned and vowed to NOT pay 5k+ for wheels ever again...because I could have saved LOTS of money and had less heartache with another cheaper set (BUT THEY LOOK SOOO GOOD....SIGH)

MY CF Hood is simply amazing and I could not be more pleased with the result and workmanship of the part I love Vorsteiners designs but I am a bit leery about the quality of their products outside of the CF realm due to my experience....

Last edited by adrean8j; 02-03-2011 at 02:53 PM..
Appreciate 0