View Single Post
      01-07-2010, 08:21 AM   #1
Diego@Lutzperformance
Chile
Rep
Drives: bmw

Lutz Performance - Active Autowerke Processor - 2 for BMW 135i, 335i, 535i GB

When it comes to Horsepower gains, the Active Processor 2 produces over 80 HP and over 80 Ft Lbs of torque all measured on pump gas, with the reliability you've come to expect from Active Autowerke.

The Active Processor 2 also has the added benefit of featuring eight (8) different pre-programmed tuning files that were hand selected for various performance criteria. One can select from a stock confirguation to higher levels of boost, all dependent on the added performance upgrades from hi-flow performance exhausts; less restrictive air filterting systems; catle$s open free flowing exhausts; to higher octane fuels.
A special program is also available for race fuel application.

Programs:
•Program #0 - 8 psi peak, then tapers to 5psi boost, STOCK setting
•Program #1 - 11-12 psi boost. Use with 91 RON octane •Program #2 - 13-14 psi boost. Use with 91 RON octane
•Program #3 - 13-14 psi boost. MORE Aggressive mid range Torque
•Program #4 - 13-15 psi boost. Use with 93 RON octane
•Program #5 - 13-15 psi boost. MORE Aggressive mid range Torque
•Program #6 - 13-15 psi boost. MORE + Aggressive mid range Torque
•Program #7 - 13-15 psi boost. Use with Intercooler, Down Pipes on 93 RON octane
•Program #8 - 13-15 psi boost. Use with Intercooler, Down Pipes on RACE FUEL

Performance Specs
Power 71+ RWHP : (Stock Exhaust) Expect Higher gains when equipped with AA Exhaust and Intercooler upgrades
Torque 85+ Ft Lbs of torque : (Stock Exhaust) Expect Higher gains when equipped with AA Exhaust and Intercooler upgrades
1/4 Mile: 11.9-12.9 : ( Depends on many different variables )

Here is the catch guys.....THE PRICE IS TO LOW TO POST
and they have allowed us to give ONLY 6 units at this special introduction price.
Please PM me if your interested and I will give you best price available

1._____________
2._____________
3._____________
4._____________
5._____________
6._____________
*FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
Appreciate 0