View Single Post
      08-15-2011, 11:39 AM   #42
Evice
Major
Rep
Drives: E92M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikead_99 View Post
I just want to share the following email correspondence I had with a CA from there. He had been working with me, along with several other dealers on getting the price down on the car I ordered. The email chain pasted below speaks for itself. Note my response to his original question, I don't owe the guy a thing but took the time to let him know I gave him a shot and things went a different direction. I think before this we had maybe 3 emails, so apparently this is enough to make someone bitter.

Classless.

Mike:

Thanks for the update. Sorry things didn't work out for you to order thru BMW of Arlington. I'm sure you paying more than what deal we could have struck.

Best of Luck.

Bobby
-------Original Message-------
Sent: 6/10/2008 9:21 am
To: Robert Wallace
Subject: RE: BMW 1 Series

Bobby,

I apologize for inconveniencing you. I actually went by the dealership Sunday to place the order not realizing you were closed. Being impatient, yesterday, I took the opportunity to slip out of the office to a more local dealership and struck a deal and placed the order. I really do appreciate your taking the time to provide the quotes to me and do wish I would have planned the weekend visit out a little better.

Thanks,
Mike

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Robert Wallace wrote:

Mike:

Just touching base with you on the 1 Series BMW we talked about last week. Are you still considering the special ordered car?

Bobby
There is absolutely nothing wrong this response. Every other person will tell the same thing.