10-25-2008, 10:19 AM   #27
1N54E92
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM F30 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC135i View Post
I ordered my 135i from Tischer BMW of Silver Spring (MileOne), and I had (and continue to have), a really good experience. My CA gave me all the time in the world (he was about to leave after a full day's work, but stayed with me for 2 hours to get me a test drive and talk about options and pricing). His wife even called twice, but he stayed with me, and I really appreciated that. Also, he allowed me to take a 135i on a test drive by myself, and he even gave me a great back roads route to take. It was an awesome route that took me through the Silver Spring countryside/farmlands with winding roads and varying grades. I was out for about 45 minutes, and that wasn't a problem at all for them. Also, both the sales manager and the general manager came out to greet me and talk for a bit. They even shared their own BMW stories. I was also given a bottle of water (i know, not a big deal, but it was a nice gesture). And whenever I have a question, I just call my CA or email him, and he's always ready to respond. Just yesterday he went out of his way to contact a customer who just received his 135i, to ask him a question that came from me. I'm in my early 30s, but I could pass for 27, so I wasn't judged by my younger appearance. I recommend them, based on the experiences I've had thus far. Let me know if you want my CAs name...he's great.
Tischer is not very competitive on the price. How do you guys drive in and out of the dealership without ripping out your lower front lip ? The entrance is very steep.
Appreciate 0