09-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #25
Uptempo80
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 228iC -picked up 8-13-16!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simianspeedster View Post
I looked at these guides again today and noticed one cool thing about MY2013: because the Sports Package has been deleted, BMW is not longer going to restrict the M-Sport Package to the most mainstream colors.

I find it very limiting that M-Sport can only be paired with select colors today. Unless I'm missing something, it appears that M-Sport can be ordered with every color except Black Sapphire Metallic, but that's probably because they're offering Carbon Black in MY2013.

Since I'll almost certainly have to order my car to get what I want (especially a manual transmission), I'm glad to see I'll be able to choose any color I want. Almost every BMW I see these days is white, silver, grey or black -- there's nothing wrong with those colors, but I like choosing the road less traveled (my current car is Blue Water Metallic). M-Sport Vermillion Red on Taupe is sounding good to me...
Nice. I noticed that vermillion red is offered with the M-Sport pack when I built one...it also had Taupe interior. Nice choice.

My current car is an 11' 128i vert Blue Water and all-grey tone leather interior, grey poplar wood. Moonlight metallic top.
I'm highly weighing a new car in May or June 13' (unless I buy out my lease).
- I will most likley get Blue Water again..however since no grey interior is available...taupe it is.. Hoping to upgrade to a 135i...but that idea seems somewhat far fetched .
Appreciate 0