View Single Post
      01-25-2013, 02:31 PM   #270
mb135is
Captain
Rep
Drives: '13 135is #180/586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwbreed View Post
Haha what were you afraid of man. Just how different it would look and if it would blend well with the mirrors and such? I can understand as BWM is a color you don't see very often so it's hard to imagine. Especially with coral interior as you and I have. But I understand. I felt the same about ordering my alpine white interior trim and then wished I didn't until I saw it in person. Now I'm so glad I did as its stunning in person and not very common by far. I was however to chicken shit to order oyster interior for the fear of it getting to dirty and not looking good up against alpine white exterior sense it's pure white and oyster Isent. Still wish I had sometimes though. BTW took my car in to have the oil changed after break in. Maybe it's a placebo in our heads but I feel mine is smoother now also. I didn't have the diff or tranny fluid changed like you though. It was hard enough just co communicate to them that I wanted the oil changed but not to reset the service indicator lol. If I spoke the language I could have gotten it accross better but oh well.
I just couldn't get over not really knowing if I could live with Blue for a while. I also really wanted coral red interior but to me the BWM looks better with black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizack View Post
I struggled with ordering BWM for awhile. I finally just decided to go for it and I absolutely love the way the car looks.

It really is an amazing color, and the picture captures it fairly well, but most pictures don't do it any justice compared to how it actually looks.
Yea it's incredible in person, especially on the accentuated lines/surfaces of the 135i. Actually it was a BWM 135i that first gave me the real itch for this car. Used to see it on the turnpike all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb70 View Post
Just curious here, but when I bought my 2008 135i M-Sport. I took the key and ownership to the dealer to get a complete maintenance history check done. When I got the paperwork, on the top of the print-out page it says 2008 135iS Vin# etc. etc.
Does that make my car a 135iS ??
Probably just the dealer's way to differentiate M-sport.

E82 '13 135is - Space Gray/Coral Red, 6 MT,
Heated Seats, 50% tint, clear bra, BMW Perf. Grilles, BMW Perf. CF Diffuser - #180/586
Appreciate 0