B_2_B_P
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: 128i Sport /w PDC and ComAcc

Garage List
2009 128i  [0.00]
Talking She's Alive!

So my baby is back in my possession. I was in the auto hobbies parking lot and had to pop it in 1st w/o the clutch of course and got it inside onto a lift.

After over filling it, on purpose, I took the rubber hose off where it connects to the metal line under the car. Once the fluid started to "run" out I put the line back on. I then preceded to vacuum bleed it from the bleed nipple twice. I then filled over filled it again and did the manual clutch bleed, which I'm glad I did because there was a little air left in it, and it worked like a charm.

It’s nice to have that fiasco over with. I will be buying a BMW service manual before I try something like that again. On a side note, the car is less granny like =P. What I mean is it shifts better. I still notice the jerkiness a bit but I think that’s normal. I'm happy with the mod overall.

In the back of my mind however, I'm wondering if I would break something now that the CDV it out. I mean I don't really track it and I'm not dropping the clutch too often if ever. I do however love spirited driving.

P.S. Thank you very much for your guys help.
Black Badge - Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 18" - ASA AR1 18" - B&M Short Shifter - aFe Stage 2 CAI Pro 5 R - Gloss Black Kidney Grills - Performance Pedal Kit - CDV delete - Custom Tint - Bastuck Exhaust w/o Silencer - Custom Tune
Appreciate 0