View Single Post
      05-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #45
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

1addicts BMW Welt 3.0 Friends United Meeting

Hi Guys, here are my pics from our 1addicts.com & 1erforum.de meeting. First I must say the German crew did a GREAT job on
organizing the event. Totally a first class event. The BMW Garage was a little on the tight and dark side… and we had lousy
weather… but we all had a great time! Us 1addicts really enjoyed the drive South to SternbergSee and to Andechs Monastery
and beer hall – the private dining room there was really a nice touch. And the Beer and food was top notch!

And now onto my fotos…

It all started by me meeting JK135i at the Esso in Ingolstadt the day before the event…

We then checked into our hotel in Garching: www.Motel-One.de

We met Swadeness and Oreo135i there as well…

First order of business was to get our cars CLEAN! And look who we ran into at one of the only self service car washes (SuperWash 2000) in Munchen! We ran into Thorsten from car coding.de

Note the Audi RS3 in the background! lol

We all brought our buckets despite the warning on the sign that washing with a bucket is NOT allowed! lol Swadeness (Wade) brought two buckets!

Then it was Rikx1M turn…

We drove back across town and past the Welt back to our hotel in Garching. Here is the “famous” O2 highrise building... just down the street from the Welt.

Back at our hotel we hop onto the U-bahn and into Munich for our dinner at Augustiner Großgaststätten near the Marienplatz.

Rikx1M and his handy camera…

Marienplatz…

Augustiner Großgaststätten…

We all return to our hotel in Garching just down the street from //M GmbH…

We all meetup at //M GmbH HQ… I think we had thirteen 1er in our convoy…

Some test cars (M6 and M5’s) seen parked at //M HQ…

The car show was held at the corporate HQ garage next to the BMW cylinder building and across the street from the Welt. It was cold and raining though.

Cars…

The guys cleaning their cars… the women reading… lol

//Mmmm so clean!

Kerscher 1M bumper cover on a 1er…

I think there was three or four of the Sauber F1 limited edition 135i’s at the car show!

A German member with US spec headlights installed. The German really like our “orange” lights and can not believe we don’t like them! lol

One really sharp 135i performance…

Blacklines (tinted)…

OMG love, LOVE those seats!

There was over 200 cars here!!

Blacklines…

Factory M-Sport bumper option…

Kermit…

Some posters I saw hanging in the BMW employee park garage…

VO X1… ?

E-Mini… go gas prices…

Just across the street is the BMW factory where they make (some of) the 3er’s..

We then drove in small groups to a meeting point before heading out for our dinner at the Andechs Monastery, near StarnbergerSee/AmmerSee (lakes South of Munich)

E82 (120d ?)diesel with fog light delete ala 135i look…

Blacklines…

Marcel’s tuned 335i that does 314kph. Marcel runs MS Tuning.de

A very nice wrap job on a 1M…

Andechs Monastery

Mai Pole…

F1 Sauber edition 135i…

Special thanks to all the great people we met this weekend! The Orga Team did a great job planning out this event!

Pamphlet…

The End!
Appreciate 0